PHP Developer - Magento 1 & 2 @ Filofax Letts Blueline Group
- Integrate all functionality required by business requirements in accordance with Magento Best Practices.
- Create complex modules for both Magento 1 and Magento 2 to include payment methods, shipping methods, ERP integration.
- Built entire autoscaling infrastructure on Amazon and moved away from Managed Hosting.
- Monitor and Manage 30+ Magento sites accross 3 regions and in 16 languages.
- Routinely travel to conferences or on site training in UK, Canada, or anywhere needed by company.
- Design, Build, and Implement all functionality required by Business Requirements for both Magento 1 and Magento 2 sites.
- Familiar with Magento 1 & 2 Best Practices as well as Objected Oriented Design Patterns, Dependency Injection, Service Workers, and all Modern PHP development principles.
- REST and SOAP API integration.
Infrastructure Developer @ Magemojo LLC
- Develop and write automation scripts using a combination of mostly PHP and Bash.
- Create critical benchmarks and metrics to ensure a high level of productivity, efficiency, and performance are met.
- Write blog posts, knowledge base articles, help pages explaining processes and instructions.
- Provide a high level of expert support to Magento eCommerce Shop Owners.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues involving Magento 1 and 2.
- Ensure server configurations are optimal.
- Profile and optimize Percona Mysql Server installations.
- Write any and all integrations and tools needed to enhance productivity and efficiency.
Junior Magento Developer @ Razoyo
- Create complex custom modules
- Objected Oriented Programming
- MVC Structure
- Searching Large Codebase
- LEMP Stack
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues
- Utilize Git Version Control
- Use Vim as primary editor
- Setup individual development VM’s
Aircraft Structures Technician @ Bombardier Aerospace Corporation
- Repair of aircraft components
- Overhaul thrust reversers, engine cowlings
- Modify aircraft flight control surfaces
- Riveting of aircraft structure
- Primary and secondary structure repair.
Search Analyst @ Leapforce Technical
- Track, analyze, and project search optimization techniques
- Detailed page analysis,
- Relevance to search criteria
- Index locality
- Project current trends in search techniques.
Manufacturing Engineer @ Essner Manufacturing
- Product Manufacturing Solutions
- Provide solutions to production errors
- Product Flow Control
- Write production planning
- Creating BOM (Bill of Material) for Production
- Ensure processes were current and correctly utilized
- Design necessary tooling to support manufacturing
- Design products in Catia V5R21
- LEAN Manufacturing Techniques
- Customer Support
Contract Aircraft Structures Mechanic @ Strom Aviation
- Aircraft Structural Damage Assessment
- Sheetmetal fabrication
- Structural Repair in accordance with Manufacturers SRM, Engineering Orders, Manuals, and repair schema
- Worked at various sites around the world
- Contracts lasted anywhere from 6 months to 1 year
- Production Assembly
- Expert Riveting, Damage Removal, Fabrication, and Installation
- Lockheed P-3C (wingbox and wing repair and replacement)
- Boeing C-17 GlobeMaster III (Heavy Modifications LAIRCOM systems)
- Boeing B737, B757, B767, B777
- Airbus A300, A3219, A320
- Bell 222/230, 212, 412, OH-58
- Sikorsky UH-60 (production and field repair)
- Thrust Reverser and Flight Control balancing, repair, rework, overhaul and modifications
Overhaul Support Mechanic @ American Airlines
- Composite damage assessment, removal, repair
- Structural damage assessment, removal, repair
- General riveting, composite repair applications, and painting
- Advanced structural and composite repair solutions
- Boeing 777
- Boeing 767
- McDonnell Douglas MD80
- Boeing 757
United States Marine Corps
- Rifle Marksmanship: Expert
- Grade E4/Corporal
- Airframe and Hydraulic Technician
- UH-1N Huey and AH-1W Cobra Helicopters